5 danish globetrotters we can't get enough of
January and February, is to us, a time where we like to make ideas come alive. A new year has begun with new goals and dreams. Beginning a new year can give just the amount of change you need to kick those bad habits and revaluate where your life is going and where you would like it to go. And most importantly, how you get there. Besides being an inspiring time with lots of dreaming and planning, it is a cold and dark time where we sometimes just need a little escape. So if you for a short break would like to escape the cold and darkness we reccomand you to turn up the heater and scroll through these beautiful Danes' vitamin-d filled instagram accounts to find inspiration for your next trip close to equator. We are definitely sold.
The five Danes
- @karinagalindoa the danish/peruvian model is a real globetrotter who started her instagram adventure in Bali, now bringing us along for adventures in Australia. Dream yourself away to palm trees, blue water and adventure with this barefoot babe.
- @dittetroest a pastelcolored veil of rosa, lilac, blue and green makes Dittes paradisical pictures blur together into one. The adventurous Dane can make most want to escape to coconuts, fins, mask and azurblue waters.
- @thisway_ long tan legs, one day in Miami and the next in Thailand. Get inspired by über cool Julie Pallesens universe on instagram. We are in love with her "take me to the sun" t-shirt she has made together with "Gadens børn" (Children of the street) to support children in India to a better life - way to go.
- @carolinedahm_ Another adventurous Dane who takes absurdly beautiful pictures. A mixture of desert, ocean and tanned skin, makes us want to pack our bikinis and go on the next plane towards warmer skies.
- @regitzehc to this natural Danish beauty the days are packed with overseas adventures, riding through the rain forest and relaxing in nature. Be inspired by her magical adventures and her ever beautiful hair that never seems to have a day off.