We have a 14 day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. If return requirements are met we can do a full refund or a store credit.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn and unused, and in its original packaging.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return form, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
RETURNING YOUR ITEM
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the name of items you wish to return.
2. You will receive an email from us with a form to include with your items for return.
3. Please ensure the items are still in their original condition and unworn. We will not accept any damaged or worn items for return.
4. Tick of on the form if you wish a refund or a store credit.
5. Send your parcel back to us with the address provided. Please be advised that we are not responsible for return costs or lost parcels. To avoid this, please provide us with a tracking number.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items, worn items or gift cards. All SALE is final sale.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be issued a store credit for you to repurchase or use in the future or a refund if requested.